Wednesday, January 11, 2006

wham!

well, a lot has happened in the last few weeks. The SueDan Clan with father now inhabits the 9th floor of our building. It has slowly become a cozy home with an entertaining view which i am loving. So far we've seen cleaning ladies at 3 am, man doing ballet in his living room and dry thunderstorms. i like.
I know ive blogged a lot of deary things like my unstableness in life but i just wish that something, or really anything was for sure and i could take a stand and say "well, its okay that .......... isnt working out because i know my feelings about ............ will never change" and it just seems the older i get, the worse my dilemmas trouble me.

i wish to be free like a bird with no worries except singing and dancing.

Things ive discovered about myself last year:
1) I like to think I am a loner at heart but secretly i love being in community.
2) I like to be in control, thus i am greatly troubled with the prospect of continued unstabilty.
3) i have a fragile self-esteem which i cover with nonchalence and apparent confidence.
4) I wish to be a bush woman with survival skills and a simple life.
there are also many likeable qualities i think i possess that i will work on this year.

Anways, 2006 certainly cant be worse than 2005. exciting prospects and experiences await to be discovered. i hope you feel the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathaniel said...

singing and dancing sounds like fun

1:25 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Sue,

It sounds like you're having a great time spying on the neighbours!:)

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home